Setting the time
1. Pull the crown out until it clicks and rotate to set the time.
2. Push the crown back to its original position and the time is now set.
Changing the Strap
1. Simply use your finger to push and release the strap.
Adjusting the Mesh Band
1. Lift open the outer clasp.
2. Position a flathead screwdriver or other adjustment tool in the slot on the inner clasp and gently pull down. N.B. Pressing against the straight pin may bend and destroy the pin.
3. Adjust the length to suit the size of the wrist and close the inner clasp.